BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu May 29 08:23:12 EDT 1997

From:    John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>
Subject: BOC: #313 most collected artist

>Saw a recent copy of the UK magazine, *Record Collector*.  In it was a list
>of the Top 500 Most Collected Artists (I'm not entirely sure what that
>means).  BOC, not on the list last year, weighed in this year at # 313.

>John

Sounds if someone has been overdeosing on Club Ninja re-releases.

>So, where did that other part of the mailing list (y'know, them Hawkd00dz)
>rate on this list? (My HW, Zappa and TD CD's alone are probably bigger >than
most peoples entire collection. Not braggin', just making a remark...)

Oh Yeah? Then list them and prove it.  On second though better not, we
don't need anymore special issues. 8>)

>Now playing: Baby Monitor

>Craig Shipley

Uh Craig is that a band or parental duties your referring to here?  If
parental congradulations.

L8er

lil' ab
Livin in the darkness