HW: 10th Day of Forever

Thu May 29 16:47:06 EDT 1997

On tor 29 maj 1997 15.24 "sultan of swing (The)" <M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK>
wrote:
> On Thu, 29 May 1997, J Strobridge wrote:
> > so: who is going to the Hawkwind Blackheath gig and where are we
> > meeting?
>
> I aim to be there, although I haven't got a ticket yet so all is not
> settled, but they never sell out (please, dear Brock, let these not be
> famous last words) so I'm going. The first gig that I could get to since
> Langtree, the chance to see BOCLers, who could resist?

    Likewise--though the good Mr. Jarrett has recently provided me with the
phone number for tix, and I've just returned from wandered around making
small purchases with large notes in order to collect the required loose
change to make the call.

Cheers,
Carl