HW : NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Mon Nov 3 13:22:00 EST 1997

On 03 Nov 16:42, Max Wilcox wrote:
> From what I know, it was origionaly going to be a PW album, but
> then Dave thought it was too good for that, and then changed it to a HW
> album.

I thought they were recording both a HW album and a PW album.  The PW
album was provisionally titled "Distant Horizons".  Then they decided
to use the name for the HW album, and put the release of the PW album
back to the new year.  I've no idea whether the Distant Horizons track
was originally intended for the PW album and moved to the HW album.
It's possible, but it's also possible that they just decided to use the
name.  There's no way (IMO) that the whole album could have been intended
as a PW album: Reptoid Vision, Phetamine Street, Wheels and Alchemy rock
out far too much for that.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.