Distanct horzions

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Thu Nov 6 12:50:00 EST 1997

On 06 Nov 17:32, langner timothy wrote:
> I'm suprised I havn't hard anything about the new album on here. May be the
> mails are taking ages to reach me!

I suspect so -- I've seen several.

> But one thing I was told was album called Alian was being realsied on 17th
> november. I assume it must be the live album from 74. That's out on record
> so why isn't the current hawkwind album out on record?

Remember they're published by different companies.  The Live '74 album is
being published by EMI, whereas Distant Horizons is published by EBS.
EBS used to release Vinyl versions of HW albums, but maybe they found
that they weren't selling enough for it to be worthwhile?

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.