HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!) (Forward)

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Wed Nov 12 18:30:39 EST 1997

>NO!!
>
>I want to hear every track hawkwind record because if it's rubbish at least it
>something. May be they should do albums of good music and then sell the
>rubbish stuff on tpaes at gigs beuase I'd buy it but there again it is nice to
>have an album of good music. But if they can make space ritual 2 albums why
>can't a modern day album be 2 news jsut as long. The biggest problem with
>ITBOTFTBD is that all the osngs were long isnturmentals. on their own most of
>them were very good but lumped together I got bord hereing simlar things all
>the time with hardly any heavy guitars on it. THe tour tohuhg was up there
>with the 70s ones I heard. Not saying it soudned like the early 70s but it was
>just a good set list with great keybaord tones.

Really Timmy, Space Ritual is a live-album, I have even heard 3 record live
sets which are good from the first tone to the last.

But since (almost) everyone disagrees with me I will unsubscribe and donate
my taste to some scientist.

Kenneth

Bishop Garden Records
Box 747
521 22 Falkoping
SWEDEN
Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.