HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!) (Forward)

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Wed Nov 12 18:33:52 EST 1997

Kenneth Magnusson wrote:

> Really Timmy, Space Ritual is a live-album, I have even heard 3 record live
> sets which are good from the first tone to the last.
>
> But since (almost) everyone disagrees with me I will unsubscribe and donate
> my taste to some scientist.

i really hope that's a complete joke.  your idea is not a bad one, but perhaps your
tasteis a bit more discriminating. just about anything HW does is fine with me. i
would gladly wade thru 3 bad tunes to hear one ultra tune. =)
rj