HW: DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show)

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Fri Nov 14 16:53:25 EST 1997

alan aurthurs did the covers for ET, Alien, Love in space, Davey's Captured
Rotation,
IITBOTFTBD, and some others, i guess.
talked to kris tait awhile ago, asked how alan was, and got: "alan is no longer
with us."
she didnt sound like she wanted to talk about ti, so we didnt push.
but- that would explain a cover that might lack depth. tho i've not seen it.
the package is a VERY important part of an album. whether its important to fans
or not,
it is needed to attract new fans.
rj