HW: Rarest

john.m.gray john.m.gray at MCI2000.COM
Tue Nov 18 19:46:44 EST 1997

Brian Tawn told me there was only one copy of "Mind Journey" which he
holds.

Lord of Light/Born To Go is more commonly found mis-spelled, I'm still
looking for one with light spelled correctly, anyone have one for
sale?-Yeah, in my dreams!!

I have two complete Hawkfan 12's, except one came without the record !?  I
didn't complain too much, it was cheap as a result.

I do have a copy of the interview box set,  Oh happy day when I got it
too!!

The extra track on TAT is by the Sugarcubes.

I have a friend who works for the Armed Forces Radio Network, he tells me,
much to my horror, that all AFRTS records were ordered smashed by the
commands that held them when they switched over to CD, although some were
retained for historical purposes.  I hold out hope that I can find some of
the very few that might have escaped this travesty.  Occasionally one sees
a few for sale at actions or in shops.  I hope this answers some of the
questions floating around.

John