NIK: xitintoday CD

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Fri Nov 21 11:39:00 EST 1997

On 21 Nov 16:03, Paul Mather wrote:
> Is this on EBS?  Might you divulge the label/catalogue number, please?

It's listed on the EBS web page, but the catalogue number is NIKTCD333.
Copyright/Published NIKT.  I've no idea if this is any practical help.

I got mine from mail order from CDS in Dundee, whose address I've
posted previously on this list (try the archives).

> (I have only a cassette dub of this album, and it would be nice to get
> it on CD.)

It is nice to have it on CD.  The booklet isn't as good as the original,
but it's OK.  The sound is nice and clear, which is what matters.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.