Off: Bari and Bevis

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Fri Nov 21 15:55:03 EST 1997

Paul Mather wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Dave Berry wrote:
>

> And, whilst I'm here, can anybody shed some light on the "limited
> release" Bevis Frond album _North Circular_ mentioned on Paul's (the
> other Paul) Sonic Bilby latest news page (the one with the Distant
> Horizons scan)?  Will this be available via "the usual channels", or as
> a mail-order only from Woronzow??

The November 3 update from the Freak Emporium (Delerium Records)  lists North
Circular in double CD or triple vinyl as well as Bari Watts new CD called Soul
Catcher and also the new Adrian Shaw CD called Displaced Person.(with Bevis) I call
from the US and order stuff from them often.Also, the Nik Turner -  Xitinstoday as
well as 1999 Party are in the mail to me from a US source

--
Walk not the earth, but fly through space-HW