Off: Bari and Bevis

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Nov 21 16:23:49 EST 1997

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Chris Raymond wrote:

> The November 3 update from the Freak Emporium (Delerium Records)  lists North
> Circular in double CD or triple vinyl as well as Bari Watts new CD called Soul
> Catcher and also the new Adrian Shaw CD called Displaced Person.(with Bevis) I call
> from the US and order stuff from them often.Also, the Nik Turner -  Xitinstoday as
> well as 1999 Party are in the mail to me from a US source

Actually, as a followup to my original message, I checked the Woronzow
WWW site (http://www.thenerve2.com/woronzow/) and, apparently, it is
only the 3LP version which is a limited release.  The Ade Shaw and Bari
Watts solo albums are also listed for sale.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: <none> (hardware still broken)

e-mail: paul at gromit.cs.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix