Pearlman and the state of Imaginos...

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 24 23:48:31 EST 1997

Well, folks, as some of you might recall, I'm in the process of preparing a
comic book version of Imaginos which will complete the story.  Granted, this
isn't nearly as exciting as a couple of new BOC albums to finish it up would
be, but it's better than nothing...  I'd hoped to have made more progress
with the project by this point, but I'm trying to find an established artist
with a fondness for BOC (and, in the best of worlds, Imaginos), and that's
pushed things back a bit.  Sandy's taking the long view when it comes to
moving Imaginos into other media, so patience is recommended.  I last talked
to him on the phone about a year ago, and he expressed the hope that they
might re-release Imaginos once the comic book is published.  We shall see!

Steven Tice
Calliope Comics