tBS in Elmira

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Nov 28 13:25:29 EST 1997

John S.>Geez, I'm gonna have to give up trying to write reviews of tBS
shows
myself, what with all the talented writers here and all.

Agree.  Great review Theo.  Keep this up and we may elevate you to Torgo
status.  A lofty acheivement when you consider Torgo's great album
reviews.

John S.>The only flaw in Theo's most excellent review of the Elmira show
was no
mention of the bottom end being held down by bassist David Hirschberg --
sorry Theo, but NOBODY ignores the bassplayer on MY watch!  ;-)

Ah yes there is this little matter.  Never forget the bass player Theo,
we may have to report you to your own band member who plays this
esential instrument. 8>)

L8er
lil ab

"60 seconds to Midnight...60 seconds to nowhere baby.
You have all become victims of the Evil Midnight Bomber what bombs...hey
pay attention."  EMB