OFF: Voivod

Crawford Smith bk977 at FREENET.BUFFALO.EDU
Wed Oct 1 10:16:35 EDT 1997

Well, this post got me all worked up, and after a little digging found
that Voivod DO have a new album, but it hasn't been released in the U.S.
(The official Voivod homepage apparently hasn't been updated in at least a
year, BTW.)  As I'm unwilling to fork over the $30 for the import, I guess
I'll just have to wait.   The reviews I read make it look promising though
- I was somewhat disappointed with "Negatron" and the departure of Snake.
I first got into Voivod with the spacey sound of "Angel Rat" and "Outer
Limits" so hopefully "Phobos" won't be so back-to-the-old-school-thrash
sounding.

YFNR

Crawford

   ^
  /i\
 /   \      "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."