OFF: Top 20 fan aesthetics addendum

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Sun Oct 5 09:00:22 EDT 1997

Other suggestions:

>11. "Phil Collins is better than Peter Gabriel."
Or an alternate 11. "You mean Genesis was around in the 70s? They must not
have sounded too good or else they'd have had singles like "Invisible
Touch" or something. Y'know?"

>14. "We need a Live Aid for the 90's."--
However, that might be cool depending on who the artists were. *mind kicks
in and hits the panic button* Then again,maybe not.

>15. "My hippy friend likes Pink Floyd."
Alternate 15. "_The Division Bell_ was too trippy for me. I like something
with a beat."

>17. "I was moved by Elton John writing a song for Lady Diana."
or "I loved "We are the World." Such a great song!"

Or "The Spice Girls are sooo talented."
or better yet "How could anyone listen to a song that is over 4 minutes?
Too long and boring."

Jason