off/other: PTree's Coma Divine

Allan T. Grohe Jr. AGrohe at IGATE.SPRINT.COM
Mon Oct 6 12:50:45 EDT 1997

Hi all,

I'm catching up on some older messages here:

>On the Porcupine Tree list two mildly startling statements were made.
>Statement #1:
>The new Porcupine Tree live release called "Coma Divine" is to be
released
>in the UK on October 20.  This is a single CD, recorded during the
recent
>3-day stint in Italy.  You gotta get this!  (well, not that startling)

Cool!  Is the cd a complete show, or just a standard live album culled
from various bits and pieces of the tour?

>Statement #2:
>Cranium Records from New Zealand claims to have just received their
>batch of these CDs, and is currently offering IN STOCK copies of "Coma
>Divine" on CD.  Contact:  Cranium Music, http://www.cranium.co.nz
>The price is listed at US$18 each, plus US$4.50 postage to USA.

That's probably as cheap as getting it from the UK, too....

And then Jill Douglas commented:

>> Anyways, seems like it'd be quite a coup to get the new
>> PTree CD in my hands a couple of weeks before the UKers even see
it...

>Yes speaking as a UKer who has this album, due to my photo of Barbieri
>which appears on it, you all need this album, it is even better than
>Signify. Superbly recorded with an excellent choice of tracks.

What's on it?  Better than Signify??  Is that possible? :-)

And just what's the scoop on this "Sever Tomorrow" thing?

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                 allan.t.grohe.jr at mail.sprint.com
http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr    iscladoc at idir.net