HW: Ambient Anarchists

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Wed Oct 8 15:48:39 EDT 1997

Jon Browne wrote:
>John Majka <flossbac at WCIC.ORG> writes
> >Ambient Anarchists:  what is it?  Is this a recent bootleg cdr or something?
> It's a new  2 x CD HW compilation, very reasonable UKP 9.99, with a good
> range of better quality tracks, and no Douglas In The Jungle.

Can anyone clue me in on "Douglas in the Jungle" ?  It and a handful
of other tracks ("Hash Cake" & "British Tribal Music", for example)
always seem to crop up on these compilations that everyone advises
me to steer clear of.  Are these songs that bad?  Or are they just
throw-away ditties that no one would possibly rank with the rest of
Hawkwind's catalog?

I feel like I've missed some kind of joke...

MWood

NP: _The Visit_ - Loreena McKennitt