(Fwd) Black Sabbath, #617

Thu Oct 9 18:06:44 EDT 1997

Somebody posted the following to the Black Sabbath list:

 Blue Oyster Cult on Nov. 21st
in Bethlehem, PA. (USA) at Lupo's. I'll let you know if Bobby Rondinelli is
still slamming the skins for BOC, although from all appearances it seems
that he's the one consistently behind the kit during this 'tour'.  Also,
Buck Dharma has said on the BOC list that the new BOC album will be out in
"very early '98."  It'll have the two new songs they've been playing, which
have been excellent, and much more.

First off, anyone heard 'bout this gig?  I may be able to make the
show.  Second, is anyone on the BOC list he's talking about?
Is this typical BOC 'promise 'em anything?'

This seems to contradict news we got a whole back saying BOC wasn't
going to play any more shows til the cd was done.  Maybe it IS done.
And maybe Cindy Crawford will start returning my calls...

theo