OFF: Aussie rock

C Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sat Oct 11 10:50:35 EDT 1997

At 08:50 10/10/97 -0700, Chris Baxley wrote:

>Cosmic Psychos

Cosmic Psychos rule!!!! I have their "Self Totalled" CD and wholeheartedly
recommend it... anti social music at its best!

>and many more I'm sure.

There was Ratcat who had a Ramones-esque hit in Europe some years ago -
I had the CD but traded it off not long after, pretty instant but
ultimatetely throwaway appeal.

Also there's a band called Dead C from NZ which play sort of free-form
noisey droney music... and Daevid Allen (Gong) is of course an expatriate
Australian. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but in case not, there's of course
Nick Cave/Bad Seeds/Birthday Party from Australia as well.

Christian