OFF: Aussie rock was: Next BOC Album

Ed Eichendorf ike1 at MAIL1.I1.NET
Sun Oct 12 23:41:35 EDT 1997

> On Sat, Oct 11, 1997 at 11:42:38AM +1000, Troy Harris said:
> >
> >   Ever heard of the Angels (known in the US as Angel City)  now THEY were
> > hard and slaughtered all live!
>
> Flashback... Hazy memories of my youth.  :)
>
> I picked up "Face to Face" back in '78 or '79.  What a great album.  I'd
> love to get *that* on CD.  Fat chance, I guess.

 Maybe. Ijust ordered "Face to Face" from CD Now for $9.49. It was
listed as in stock so I should have it by Wednesday.  If you follow
the links at CD Now you can go to an Angels fan page via the Ultimate
Band List. The album was released in 1980 and _Take a Long Line_ and
_Marseilles_ both received a decnet amount of airplay in the
Chicagoland area. I can't wait to stick this one in the CD player and
crank it!

--
Ed Eichendorf      ...drawn up between the Ambassadors from Plutonia and
ike1 at i1.net      Desdinova, the foreign minister. These treaties founded a