BOC Drummers

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Fri Oct 24 11:10:04 EDT 1997

>Shawn wrote:
>
>Must say I disagree on your assessment of Mr. Rondinelli...saw BOC again
>last weekend in Tampa - about the 7th time this year...and I was once
>again very impressed by by Rondinelli's drum work.  He, as far as I'm
>concerned is the first drummer for BOC since Albert that does justice to
>the occasional solos.  For the lack of more articulate expressions, he
>kicks ass - makes me get up out my seat and bang my head during the
>show.  For going any BOC, re-union Mr. Rondinelli is the right drummer
>for BOC.  The current BOC line-up is the best since '85.

But but but but but but he's still not a real member of the band, right?
And and and and and and and I have a vague memory of the name "Black Sabbath"
instead of "Blue Oyster Cult" (!!!) written on his drumkit on BOCs Denmark show
this summer...
(... but I can be wrong, maybe it just was a nightmare - Scott or Charlotte or
anyone - please help me with my failing memory)

But but but but but but but maybe he'll be a full time member if Bill Ward
stays in the Sabs...
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry, but I think Rondinelli is a very
bor-yawn!-ing drummer... and boring drummerboys doesn't kick ass...

                          'tjö -Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR