HW: new site under construction!!!

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Fri Oct 24 18:21:03 EDT 1997

Hi all

>From tonight (CET) some time there will be a new Hawkwind site at:

http://members.tripod.com/~timlang/hawkwind.html

I say sometime because I'm currently trying to upload it with all ftp
connections in use.

The site is far from finished but it does include a complete live version of:
STANDING AT THE EDGE. Well as complete as Hawkwind played it (50secs). Still
they might see sense soon and do more fully again!! This version is from
Worthing Assembly Halls (30/9/97). Let me know what you think of it. It's
about 920K which I don't think is to big to play/download. Also let me know if
the writers credits are wrong. Thanks

Timmy Langner