HW: Reading cancled?

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Mon Oct 27 09:08:41 EST 1997

Hi

I just got my money back from alley cats with a letter (dated 20/11/97) saying
that it has been cancled.

This letter was dated after the HW web update so to check I phoned them up to
ask if the hawkwind were playing and they said no.

So it looks like another gig gone which so far has had this done to it:

first been resedualed (before the venue of announced)
then resedualed again
then cancled
then put back on
finaly cancled ....

Unless they put it back on or move the date again? I suspose anytihng possible
with hawkwind. If any one has any other info on it I'd be interested.

So I think they need to update their web site. It's ashame really because now
I can only see hawkwind twice instead of 3 times. And I have never seen them
before so was looking forward to it. Let hope they don't cancle any more gigs
before they happen.

Timmy Langner