Pete B's CD and Strapping Young Lad

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Oct 28 17:11:48 EST 1997

>>This is a remarkably vile CD, and highly recommended.

So is this in the Sick & Twisted/Heavy Metal category?

>>Once upon a time a young lad named John Swartz

>>You mean an "old fart", don't you?  ;-)

They should have said "strapping young lad named John Swartz"

Here's a simple test to see if you are an old fart or a strapping young
lad:

1. Can you recite any lines from the TV series F-Troop.

2. Was the series Rat Patrol about a) War in South Africa, b) War in
North Africa or c) some ludicrous prequel to Ghostbusters?

3. Can you name the original lineup for the bands Hawkwind or Blue
Oyster Cult?

If you can answer any of those you are a flatulent flatliner aka old
fart. 8>)

Ciao

lil'ab

OBCD - Brand X - Masques

"And so he says to me, you want to be a bad guy and I say yeah baby, I
want to be bad.  I said Surfs up space ponies, I'm making gravy without
the lumps." - Evil Midnight Bomber