off:krel

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Oct 30 03:35:48 EST 1997

Dave Berry wrote:

> On 29 Oct 17:03, Henrik Hallgren wrote:
> > I got my copy last Monday and I must say that this is amazing music,
> > astounding sounds from the first minute to the last. There's only one
> > advice I can give - BUY!!!

Now I am curious:)

> DarXtar's Sju is pretty damn fine as well.  It's not as heavy as
> Daybreak, the other DarXtar that I've got.  Sju has more mellotron,
> and bits of it even sound like a cross between Hawkwind and Anglagard
> (a concept which my mind can barely handle ;-)))

Hmmm-haven't heard Anglegard yet-so don't know what to say here:)

> I haven't listened to Yassasim yet...

Yassasim is in*F^^(*&&ingCREDIBLE!!!* I love this thing. it's quite
mellow-nice to zone off to:)

> I am going to wear out this tape, too-as well as the other Simon
> House/Spiral Realms work. Love it:)

Pam

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton