HW,BOC: Dude's Dreams

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Sep 2 07:55:58 EDT 1997

Just this morning got my copy of Brain Tawn's "Dude's Dreams: The Music of
Michael Moorcock".  Good stuff!  I don't think there was much in the text
that was new to me (I mean, I was *there* at Hammy Odeon in '78, etc), but
the real value is the lyrics - all those words you could never figure out
on "Good Girl, Bad Girl"...

And it's a nice package, too, with nice, stylish illustrations.  Fine value
for the five-fifty!

BTW, had a quick look in the shops yesterday for the "Love in Space" EP -
no luck!  Is it actually out?

- Andy

ObCD: The New Christs - _Born Out of Time_