HW: Tell Us More!

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Tue Sep 2 08:19:14 EDT 1997

> together on a european tour. nik joined the band for a couple of tunes.lots
> of talk by the band about a new beginning.

i should clarify this: the new beginnings were not pertaining to nik.  i was
referring to the bands plan to rejuvenate themselves and really start
to regain a bit of the glory they once had. (not that they are particularly
lacking now). they seem to have a plan that will make touring flow more easily,
and to get their name more widely circulated. they seem excited about something.

as for lemmy. yes lemmy's manager did in fact demand that lemmy be flown in 1st
class. i dont believe lemmy knew anything about it. it was his manager
going on about image and things like that. also, lemmy did come down with the
flu.  i know this to be true, because my wife karyn was handling the flight
tickets,
and was told nevermind after finding out the demands of lemmy's manager.

rj