Ugly covers!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Sep 10 14:09:20 EDT 1997

>These electrons were spewed across my screen...
>

>>And, yes, I found the song on Space Bandits (with the ugliest Hawkwind
>>cover ever!!), a nice record, a bit short, though.
>
>Oh?   I kinda liked it...
>
>I think there are far worse Hawkwind Covers.
>
>Agreed! Like "Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Gargarin"; ugly gray and red cover
(look at it

The cover was the only thing I liked on my Yuri Gargarin cd.  Did they
change covers?
Mine has two figures on horseback in an open field with some (birch?) trees.
A rather
nice wilderness/frontier setting.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random