OFF: Is Guitar Rock Dead?

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Wed Sep 10 16:19:03 EDT 1997

I shouldn't reply to this, but I gotta...

> Not to start a new thread -  BUT wasn't it Tipper Gore and the liberals
who
> founded the PMRC (Parent's Music Resource Center) in the 1980's which
wanted
> censorship, at least where rock lyrics were concerned?

Have to agree here.  I think more censorship has come from the left than
from the right.

Agreed. The liberals are more interested in censorship and thought control
than the Republicans are. They keep trying pass laws that keep people
enslaved to the government and under their control. While I wouldn't give
you a dead fly for either the Republican or the Democratic party, I'd much
rather have the Republicans running things than the Democrats (since it
doesn't look like the Libertarians or Perots' party will ever gain much
power...)

Enough, take it to i-rock or private e-mail (although I don't want to
participate in this particular discussion).

Aaron