OFF: Needle Moose

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Thu Sep 11 21:05:16 EDT 1997

Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 wrote:
> I believe Tarantino lived in Amsterdam for a while polishing the
> script for Pulp Fiction.  I take it his movies are huge in Holland?

Hehe, Pulp Fiction. Yes, it's true about the mayonaise... :-)
Well, the usual hype, I would say. I thought it was nice to see a film made that way,
but to me and according to the title also to Tarantino, the film is as much worth as
other pulp. It "inspired" some others to make films like that, and those are even worse.
"Doom Generation" is probably the worst film ever. IMHO, that is.

Jerry