Hawkwind Tour in Trouble

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sat Sep 13 12:35:33 EDT 1997

At 14:17 13.09.97 +0200, Henrik wrote:

>The biggest question is of course - should they get rid of the
>management?

Thats the main question!!!!!
The management is 100% responsible for the whole organisation.
Thats a fact!

And if there are no advertisments in newspapars, magazines or local radio
stations, then I must say that the management failed

Or do you folks out there know another reason for all this shit that
happens these days with our favorite band????

1st the endless delay of the LOVE in SPACE single
2nd the delay with the LIVE74 CD
3rd the "phantastic" advertisements for the forthcomming tour

Is the group management going mad or is it me??????????

Dave Brock, please wake up and do what must be done!!!!!!

Bernhard