HW: Tourdates!

Duane Hoyt gs590 at CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU
Mon Sep 15 16:57:45 EDT 1997

Reply to message from henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM of Sat, 13 Sep

>Are we watching the decline of british spacerock or is it simply bad
>organization behind the group?
>And what about the European dates, are they also in jeopardy?

I see no reason for a decline, as the new millenium approaches, the
popularity of UFO based shows (X-Files, etc...)  there should be an increase
in the interests of spacerock.  A good manager of a spacerock band would
see this opportunity and run with it.

>The biggest question is of course - should they get rid of the
>management?

As mentioned above, a GOOD manager.....
Draw your own conclusions, but if it weren't for the occasional reference
to a certain DS here on the list, I wouldn't know that HW even HAD a manager!

>And what about all the records they´re planning to release this autumn,
>will they ever see the light of day?

Based on he past track record of HW's management, I wouldn't hold my
breathe waiting for anything to happen.

Duane

--
Back to the Earth I screamed, and no one listened to me.
Back to the Earth I lived, and they all followed.