HW: Still no press

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Sep 18 04:52:52 EDT 1997

In article <3.0.1.32.19970917163725.00698ebc at mail.io.com>, Star Rats
<Star_Rats at HAWKWIND.COM> writes

>Well, yes you got my name right but I'm a little sceptical about posting
>anything to the group because things get pretty out of hand.

Out of whose hand? Sorry, but I was never in hand! And anyway, what kind
of response do you expect to "several gigs have been cancelled"?
Of course we're going to talk about it.

>Suffice to say that the promoter in question is being brough to bear, the
>current tour itinery is up on the site and you will see that advertsments
>for the gigs have been distributed.

Gosh, only two days after your question about them.
Well, stop the press! Now *that's* efficient!

So who was being alarmist, us or you? You told us of a problem, we made
some suggestions for a solution. Any solution includes correct
identification of the source of the problem.

>In light of this and other events on the list (and due to the large amount
>of non-Hawkwind mail I already receive by being on it),
Rotten isn't it, all these posts about Mooses. Why can't we all stick to
the subject like other lists. What other events anyway? Alan's departure
being denied perhaps?

Evidently, This list is just a hangout for degenerate unruly anarchists
with no proper respect for authority, in *whatever* form.

STONEHENGE, MAN!

***question the nature of your orders***

>I will not be
>participating in the list in the future. Any questions about the band's
>activities can be sent to Star_Rats at hawkwind.com or viewed from the web
>site, which is updated as soon as I receive new information from either
>EMI, the band or EBS.

Oh cheery bye, then!  Are you going to take your ball with you?

--
Jon Browne