HW: Still no press

Star Rats Star_Rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Wed Sep 17 17:37:25 EDT 1997

>Granted -- this thread follows a time-honoured boc-l tradition of someone
>posting a panicky-sounding message, and various people (myself included)
>making all sorts of assumptions.  Maybe Dale (have I got your name right?)
>could give us an update on the situation?

Well, yes you got my name right but I'm a little sceptical about posting
anything to the group because things get pretty out of hand.

Suffice to say that the promoter in question is being brough to bear, the
current tour itinery is up on the site and you will see that advertsments
for the gigs have been distributed.

In light of this and other events on the list (and due to the large amount
of non-Hawkwind mail I already receive by being on it), I will not be
participating in the list in the future. Any questions about the band's
activities can be sent to Star_Rats at hawkwind.com or viewed from the web
site, which is updated as soon as I receive new information from either
EMI, the band or EBS.

Signing off,
                Star Rats