BOC: Touring/Album

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 19 17:54:45 EDT 1997

<< Chuck, glad to hear Ricky is doing better...
 is the video your producing going to be made available to purchase?
 I may have missed a previous post as to what your intentions were and I
 would love to see some new material as I'm sure everyone else
 would...Any info would be appreciated.                Sean

Sean,

I will post as soon as I am able to sell some of it.  The editing of this
thing has been more than I thought it would be, but it will definitely be
ready before the end of the year in my semi-professional format.  The
intentions of the video is to distribute it to Hospitals and Associations
dealing in the Health field per the child's wishes. (Along with all the BOC
family).   For Example, the hospital that he was treated at has the ability
to show it on all of the TV stations in the Hospital at the same time and
they want to see it.  Initial response to some who have seen some of the
video is that it is pretty good, especially the sound<g>
So far, Buck and I have been the harshest critics on it, we want it to look
great, not just ok:-)

chuck