BOC: Touring/Album

Sean Flaherty sflahert at CAPECOD.NET
Fri Sep 19 17:12:56 EDT 1997

> While I'm at it, here's an update to the Buck Dharma project that I
> have been
> working on.  I have done 95% of the video work on the 18 songs, having
> only
> to recapture 5:35 to tone down the blue tint.  I interviewed the
> little boy
> and his father, and their Doctor.  This past weekend, I interviewed
> Buck and
> Sandy (Roeser) on videotape to round out the contribution to the
> project.
>  Just to let you know, the little boys tumor is GONE!  He thinks
> Godzilla is
> fighting it and he did a good job.  All I interviewed including his
> Doctor
> are verifying the miracle.  The first video release of this will spin
> a  tale
> of hope and possibility.  This video will have 9-10 songs on it, along
> with
> the child's story intermingled between the songs.  Anyone who likes
> BOC in
> the slightest will be very proud of Buck, Sandy, John Miceli, and
> Danny
> Miranda for doing this project.  After this video, we will also have a
> CD
> available (Buck will work on it after the Wheel).  Being involved with
> this
> project has been a gift to us all and we hope to share it with you
> soon.
>
> chuck

Chuck, glad to hear Ricky is doing better...
is the video your producing going to be made available to purchase?
I may have missed a previous post as to what your intentions were and I
would love to see some new material as I'm sure everyone else
would...Any info would be appreciated.                Sean