HW: Strange Daze track list

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Sep 22 23:31:50 EDT 1997

At 21:04 22.09.97 -0400, you wrote:
>christian, yer joking, right?
>this is like one of those moose fantasies, isnt it?
>rj

No, that's **GAMERA**
<skreeeeeeeee!!> green finned f**ker!

Anyway, it was Living on a Knife Edge I was thinking of,
as someone pointed out...

My moose fantasies still haunt me in the wee hours of the morning...
the moose sings to me as I dream of juniper berries popping on an
open fire:

"It's the nexus of the golfcourse and the origin of moose"

I have yet to figure out what he means.

Christian vs The Smog Monster