HW: StrangeDaze "lifestyle" question

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Sep 22 18:52:33 EDT 1997

>>-- BIG SNIP --<<
>Yeah, me too.   It's just that all the people I know who use weed
>recreationally are decent folks, married with kids, jobs, mortgages,
>etc.  We're no different from anyone else, and we aren't responsible
>for the end of civilisation.  And I know a lot of people whose lives
>got way more fucked up due to legal drinking than illegal weed...

It's pretty much the same for me - as below my S.O. doesn't, but she's
about the only person close to me who doesn't or hasn't.  I don't indulge
around the kids, and I've never been one for geyying stoned on my own that
much.  I like my beer/whisky tooo, but the weed doesn't give me a hangover
(big plus).  I also manage to survive a very high stress techie job in the
compuyter biz.

>> the main difference between partiers and non-partiers, is that partiers
>> don't usually mind that the 'nons'
>> don't.
>
>Well, I married a non-partyer, and we've been together going on 10
>years now...She doesn't like it simply because it's not legal, no
>moralizing otherwise...

Mine's tolerant, but generally disapproves, but she knew it was part of my
ife when we got together so....

>> so, if you see me at a show, don't buy me a beer. i dont like alcohol
>> anyway.  buy me some beef jerky.
>> we can smoke it out back.
>>
>> rj
>
>Before or after we sodomize their cats?

Both... and during *g*

ChrisW

ObCD: Erotica by Kip Hanrahan (with Jack Bruce & Don Pullen)
"A man must go on a quest
 to discover the sacred fire
 in the sanctuary of his own belly
 to ignite the flame in his heart
 to fuel the blaze in the hearth
 to rekindle his ardor for the earth." — Sam Keen