OFF: More Mooses (Meeses).

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Wed Sep 24 21:25:05 EDT 1997

At 00:05 25.09.97 +0200, you wrote:

>No, it's the Germans! I don't know if I have told you this before but in
>tourist-shops (?) in Sweden you can buy moose poo-poo just because the
>German tourists buy it.

Yeah, but remember the mooseshit is either imported from Norway or the
shitpickers work for Norwegian companies, or at least the choice
turds come from Hardanger in Norway. There's an extra 15 %
moose shit tax in Sweden, and you can bring up to 5 pounds of
mooseshit anywhere outside the EU tax free (which means Norway).
It is sometimes sold on streets as fake hash in rural areas (which
means backwater places like Oslo).

> I certainly not want to know what they are doing
>with it at home!

I've seen shellacked turds set into jewelry on TV - some
demented farmer had the idea and actually made it big...
Sucker the tourists to paying money to BUY feces AND take
it AWAY to their own parts of the world !! And wear it!!!!
Suckers born every day...

>                -Daniel Wikdahl (1/4 German himself - but I only collect my
>cats' poo-poo... anyone that wants to trade?)

Yeah! I have some creamy siamese (he's 17 years old and eats only
soft mushy food) - how many scoops ya want for couple of lumps?

(hearing kitty scrape his box...)
Christian