BOC: Cult Classic College Confrontation

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Thu Sep 25 10:25:58 EDT 1997

Interesting thing when the used cd peddler came to campus:
Selling flats $2 a op and lo and behold there was one for Cult Classic.

$2 is a bit too much for a piece of cardboard (esp. one with a bent
cardboard corner) -- even if it has BOC on it.

For those of you who have seen them, what was the coolest record store
display/most interesting promotional gimic(sp?) for a BOC lp?  and is it
possible to find posters of any of the 1st 3 LP covers anywhere?

playing "Ham and Eggs" by the Blackbyrds before "Quicklime Girl" on his
radio show,
Jason

(Well it could have been worse-I did play Massenet's "Meditation" from
Thais before Led Zep's "Hot Dog." today --I could hear classical music
lover's cringe a mile away:))