[off/other] Finally Balanced: Hurry on Sundown (fwd)

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at IDIR.NET
Wed Apr 1 07:45:04 EST 1998

Hi all,

I'm off to Miami in a few hours for a working vacation (heading to the
role-playing industry's GAMA Trade Show), but I though you'd want to see
this:  FB's drummer is interested in our old Covers tapes :-)

I'll be gearing up for some tape-making, so if anyone elle was
interested, drop me a note and let me know.  I've been rather bad about
doing any tape trading lately (just ask Christian ;->, but I should have
some more time after I'm back in town on Monday.

I hope you all have a good week!

Allan.

ObLP: Nektar, A Tab in the Ocean

Allan T. Grohe Jr.                      Visit the Dreaming City--
iscladoc at idir.net                    http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

>From somewhere within him all the longing he had known, all the sadness
and the grief and the loneliness, all his aspirations and dreams, his
times of intense happiness, his loves and his hatreds, his affections and
his dislikes, all were voices in the same music which issued from his
throat, as if his whole being had been concentrated into this single song.
It was a victory and a plea.  It was a celebration and an agony.  It was
nothing more nor less then the song of a single, lonely individual in an
uncertain world, the song of a troubled intellect and a generous heart.
And most of all, it was a song of love, of yearning idealism and
desperate sadness for the fate of the world.

                ---Michael Moorcock, "The Black Blade's Summoning"