BOC: Random Stuff

Wed Apr 1 08:39:31 EST 1998

> OK yeah and another thing lets put the cover debate to bed, the damn
> ting is ugly and does not represent tha band at all.  I really don't buy
> this stuff about attracting a younger audience with it.  Its cheesey and
> says nothing.

Yeah that Mirrors cover said a lot... oh, but I digress.  Anyway, I'm
done debating the cover issue too, even though we disagree AB, but
that's o.k.  From what I've heard (someone back me up if they know more),
the cover was mostly Buck's doing (not that he created it).

> The inner sleeve SWEET!  Better safe than sorry there John but if I were
> a betting man I'd wager if god looked anything like that the hair would
> be red and the eyes green.

:-)

> Ah, the good old days...Get Dr. Bob back on this list!

Only if Deb Frost comes back too...  ;-)

John