HW: low points and giving up

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Apr 13 11:51:58 EDT 1998

>Where can I get/see a good discography?  I have tried CD-Now, but it
>seems to just be compilations.

You mean you don't have a copy of the Hawkwind Codex?

It's kind of lengthy and most on the list have it, so I'll
point you towards

http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/Hawkwind/

Sonique's page, who has a copy of it.

(It's one of the few places that does not  omit the one bright
 HW moment of the early 80's, "Caution" <g>)

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random