OFF: Cozy Powell and Black Sabbath

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Apr 14 07:32:32 EDT 1998

John wrote:

> "Disturbing the Priest" is one of the coolest metal songs out there.

I agree, John, although I have a special love for Zero the Hero.
Everyone I've ever played that tune for -- even non-metal,
non-Sabbath, non-Deep Purple fans -- have loved it.

BTW...There was a
Gillan/Sabbath mini-concert on MTV back in the early '80s. All I can
remember is that they had these giant stonehenge monuments (Kinda
like Spinal Tap, except that whoever drew the diagram on the napkin
knew the difference between inches and feet)...and there was one
other thing that disturbed me a bit...I could have sworn the show was
lip-synched using the Born Again album cuts. Did anyone else see
this? Am I out of my mind?

Also, to respond to a post which I accidentally deleted already, Born
Again IS on CD...widely available I think. I got it in NY a couple years
ago.

--  Nick English