OFF: Cozy Powell and Black Sabbath

Stuart Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Tue Apr 14 20:53:40 EDT 1998

Well, I for one have to agree.  Take away the Black Sabbath
tag and you have some quality rock music. "Seventh Star" is
a favourite but that may be connected to Glenn Hughes singing
on it.  I wasn't a big fan of Tony Martins vox but the music
on "Eternal Idol", "Tyr" and "Cross Purposes" is sometimes
inspirational.  Shane about the Dio reunion album, "Dehumanizer".
That stunk the big one.

Zeit