OFF: French Revolution ? (Was Re: OFF: Geezer...Black Science)

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Mon Apr 20 00:51:28 EDT 1998

DAMON CAPEHART wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Apr 1998 21:32:05 +0200 Kenneth Magnusson wrote:
>
> >Did You know that Rush is the fourth band when it comes to the amount
> >of recieved gold discs, only Kiss, The Beatles and Rolling Stones
> >have got more.
>
> Hm?  Not Elvis or Sinatra or something like that?
>
> Damon

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a Rush fan, but as great as they are . . .
unfortunately, they're not fourth in the amount of gold discs received.

Check out the Recording Industry Association of America's
Gold and Platinum statistics:

http://www.riaa.com/index.htm

http://www.riaa.com/gp.htm

http://www.riaa.com/goldplat/arttal.htm