HW: Bits & Pieces

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Apr 20 20:02:30 EDT 1998

I was in Hull visiting my beloved this weekend and dropped in to Andys
Records in Hull (In search of Heaven Forbid) and found the best selection
of Hawkstuff I've seen in a long while (curiously, Hull's Virgin also has a
better than usual Hawkrack).  I'm no expert, but there were some Calvert
items that I've never seen before - Live at the Queen Elizabeth hall (I
think - it could have been the RFH) and another that's slipped my mind
(sorry, I was in a hurry).  They also had both Lucky Leif & Captain
Lockheed.  I Picked up XISOS & DOREMI & Palace Springs.  So, it may be
worth listfolks who have a local branch of Andys Records checking them out.
 If people want more info, I can get Helen to check out the full details,
and even make purchases if necessary.

Cheers,
ChrisW

NP: DOREMI
"I can't believe my point of view is the only correct one." - Jerry Garcia