OFF: Getting or Throwing Stone(d)

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Apr 21 15:44:47 EDT 1998

> What worries me is that people buy Stones albums.
>
>Well, I agree with ya on that one!  Though I hear the albums don't sell too
well, yet people go to their infernal concerts.  I work right near the
venue for last week's show.  You should see the crowd.  All yuppie
assholes desperately trying not to look like the pathetic, uncool
morons they are...

Relax now Theo.  A few months back we both got bashed as some perceived
we were bashing this band.  Truth is I'm not a big Stones fan but I will
admit they have a rabid following.  Maybe they are more event than band
these days.

BTW - the thing on the setlist changing in May I got from Ted or Chuck
(more likely Ted). Only had one beer that night so I have no idea why
this is all fuzzy.  Ted, Chuck Help me!

Ghost in the Ruins