BOC: Big Flats

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Apr 22 08:45:38 EDT 1998

Torgo>I'm hoping for a solo gig, The Wheezer gig at Fireworks last year
was NOT enough BOC for me!! No new tunes were played!!! I wanna hear
HARVEST!!!!!!!! :^D

Knowing what a huge Vigil fan you are pray they don't take it out of the
setlist before this gig.  Version at Jaxx still stains my brain.

>I received a tape from Steve Swann.  It had some Monster Magnet, Manowar,
Metal Church, Tad, Prism, April Wine, etc. and of course, Masters of
Reality.

Heheheh time to be bad (if only Dr. Bob were still here).  I bow to
whatever direction Steve Swann can be found.  Sheer brilliance to put
some April Wine on a wierd April Fools tape.  Double your pleasure and
double your fun eh?

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins