BOC-L Tape Trade of 1993 for 1998

Ted talger at PIPELINE.COM
Wed Apr 22 18:55:18 EDT 1998

AB sez
>>but as long as it's stuff you genuinely like
>and are happy to defend publicly, sky's the limit!
>
>I'm confused I thought the original project was to fill tape with bad
>music to repulse or embarrass the listener.  Why would you defend it?  I
>have a few "why did I buy this" or "Glad it only cost a buck" cd's.
>Just not sure which way this project is going.  Oh well I'll turn full
>attention to making Ted a Savatage fan.....

well, I must admit, I'm kind of interested in taking part in this...just
one drawback....I don't have a tape deck!  the only way I could join in
the fun would be to burn a CD for someone......

oh, and I'm all ears....if you can convince me, great...I bought
"Handful of Rain" because I heard it was one of the better ones and
because I like Alex Skolnick.... just really didn't do anything for
me though....but you're welcome to try!

Ted